What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages, allowing among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (they are called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and allow or prevent in the security settings the temporary or the permanent store of cookies.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser –www.ingemetrica.com will not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of request for information or contact details.
Cookies we use
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted areas, making the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting video or sound or share content via social networks.
– Customization Cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as, the language, type of browser, the locale configuration from which you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do that, your browsing is analyzed by our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
– Third Party Cookies: The Web of Métrica Ingeniería, S.L. can use third-party services that compile information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and to provide other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
This Web site also use the characteristics of each social network cookies for you to click on buttons type ‘Like’ or ‘Share’.
The cookies we use on our website are:
- cPEUSLypzQ ; To improve the user experience.
- sibOzvJow_SgkxNQ ; Improve the user experience.
- wuZHzHzloYkDgK ; Improve the user experience.
- _ga ; duration of 2 years ; Used to distinguish users.
- _gid ; duration of 24 hours ; Used to distinguish users.
- _gat_gtag_UA11116622_1 ; Tag management system that allows third parties to add functionality to websites, video content and mobile applications.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The User expressly agrees by using this Site, the treatment of information obtained in the form with the above purposes. At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this site, although this option may not allow full use of all the functionality of the Website. The removal of cookies are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here, we left you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned on this policy of cookies.
The Web browsers are tools responsible for storing cookies and from that place should carry out their removal or disabling. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, please contact Métrica Ingeniería, S.L. or senda n e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org