In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (Act) and its implementing regulations, the manager of the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, inform all users of the website will provide personal data. These information will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency with the enrollment code 2101871284.
Users, by clicking the box, ‘send’, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data is processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- Sending commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical, present or future, which enables commercial communications. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider.
- Perform statistical studies.
- To process orders or any type of request made by the user, through any form of contact available on the website of the company.
- Forward the company newsletter on the website.
The provider expressly informs and assures users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third party companies, and always that personal data were to be transferred, previously, the express consent would be requested to the users.
The provider ensures the user in any case, the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition under the terms provided in the legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) may exercise their rights by sending a specific request, along with a copy of your ID card through the following means:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (+34) 976 738 526
- Address: Calle Bari, 55, Edificio Náyade, Portal 4, Planta 1ª, Oficina 3, 50197, Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain
The user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
Similarly, the provider has taken all technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security and integrity of personal data to prevent loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.