At times the high cost of purchasing a railway vehicle is an almost insurmountable barrier for a rail operator. For this reason the option of prolonging the useful life of existing vehicles can be the best and most cost-effective option to take full advantage of an investment.
Our long track record in the design and development of new units and our engineering team’s expert knowledge of the sector has enabled us to broaden our line of business to include a new activity: engineering geared towards the modernisation and refurbishment of railway vehicles.
We work in close collaboration with railway vehicle refurbishment companies in the development of all the different stages of projects: 3D modelling, calculations, assembly drawings, exploded drawings, production files and 3D scanning, when required.
The main scope of our work includes:
- Replacing and modernising finishing elements and interiors in railway vehicles
- Replacing old equipment and systems with more modern, up-to-date systems
- Incorporating installations and equipment with new technologies
- Replacing subsystems such as doors, traction equipment and the like.
- Checking the body structure and safety elements
- Reverse engineering
We invite you to join this project, we know and benefit from the solutions we offer.
Fill out this form and we will answer as soon as possible, or if you prefer via phone:
(+34) 976 106 695